Looking for nice two-bedroom log cabins, near the lakes? The these are a great choice, after Lily Pond and Wye lodges.
Each is a detached log cabin, sleeping two bedrooms, again situated by the brook, Stepping Stones is the closest property to the Match Lake.
The whole cabin is tastefully furnished with comfort in mind. The Kitchen have normal modern facilities - gas cooker, fridge and microwave. Lovely lounge with French windows that open out onto your very own patio. Large television with Freeview.
Brookside has a very large master bedroom with a splendid 4 poster bed. There is an additional bedroom with a double bed. The master bedroom has an ensuite.
Stepping Stones & Bullrush, each have two bedrooms and two en-suite shower and WC facilities.
Each Cabin has ideal parking immediately outside and its own private tackle lock up. (Excluding Brookside which has a large Bedroom instead of an extra en suite. Brookside has one communal bathroom).
We keep these styles of property to “couples only”, purely to ensure we have a good healthy balance of men and women on site. Its nothing to do with how the lodge is left after your stay as expect it left in a good condition where you are. For that reason all male parties can consider Bramble, Honeysuckle, Gone fishing, Treetops for 2 bed roomed options.
- Location: Lower site, close proximity to lakes
- Type: Two double bedroom detached premier
- Style: Log cabin
- Male only parties allowed? No
- Nearest and furthest lakes? Moby Dick Major Bill
- In Season Short Break option? No
- Pets allowed? No
- Electric meter? No
- Sleeps? Two couples
- Bath or shower? Two en-suite shower rooms
- Central heating? Yes
- Suitable for Disabled? Yes - all one level, one small step up to the front door.
- Alternative choices? Lily Pond
- Private Tackle shed & Car Park space? Yes, parking for two cars and lock up