Docklow Pools fishing holidays offer a quiet beautiful fishery set in tranquility of 110 acres of countryside in the north of Herefordshire, near the borders of Shropshire & Worcestershire. The perfect setting for fishing holidays and possibly the oldest if not the most handsome venue of its kind in the UK. We’ve been operating since 1972.
HOW MANY FISHING HOLIDAYS IN THE UK CAN BOAST ALL THIS?
- Certainly the prettiest and most picturesque place for fishing holidays & breaks in the UK. Beautiful surroundings, fantastic scenery, fresh air, relaxation the delights of Herefordshire
- Predominately we are a “Couples” business intended for peaceful enjoyable times.
- Adults only – Residents over 18 years old.
- Nine established fishing lakes – Including a carp & catfish lake called the Major Bill. A Tench pool. The unique Canal/Snake which is pole anglers dream. Great fishing and great choice
- Six private river stretches across the county, two of which are on the famous River Wye for barbel. Additionally on the productive River Teme and for trotting on the River Lugg
- Great access and convenience to the lakes, facilities and accommodation.
- A wide choice of accommodation. From bungalows to Barn conversions. Premier properties to Pet Friendly. Lodges to Bed & Breakfast.
- Bar and Restaurant in the 17th Century Farmhouse, boasting lots of character and log fires on site along with superb great value pub food.
- See our trip advisor reviews www.tripadvisor.co.uk/Docklowpools