Docklow Pools is a quiet beautiful fishery set in tranquility of 110 acres of countryside in the north of Herefordshire, near the borders of Shropshire & Worcestershire. Possibly the oldest if not the most handsome venue of its kind in the UK. We’ve been operating since 1972.
How many fisheries in the UK can boast all this?
- Certainly the prettiest and most picturesque place for fishing holidays & breaks in the UK. Beautiful surroundings, fantastic scenery, fresh air, relaxation the delights of Herefordshire
- Predominately we are a “Couples” business intended for peaceful enjoyable times. Adults only – Residents over 18 years old. Maximum party size is 6.
- Nine established fishing lakes – Including a carp & catfish lake called the Major Bill. A Tench pool. The unique Canal/Snake which is pole anglers dream. Great fishing and great choice
- Five private river stretches – boasting barbel, chub, dace, pike, bream, trout, salmon and grayling
- Great access and convenience to the lakes, facilities and accommodation.
- A wide choice of accommodation. From bungalows to Barn conversions. Premier properties to Pet Friendly. Lodges to Bed & Breakfast.
- Accommodation is easily described under either “Premier or Traditional properties” . Farm house Bed and Breakfast in farm house.
- Bar and Restaurant in the 17th Century Farmhouse, boasting lots of character and log fires on site along with superb great value pub food. See our trip advisor reviews
- Safe and friendly place to be
- Open all year around with the exception of Christmas 24th to 28th December
- Docklow Welcome Video (This will give you a real taste of what we are about…)