Here at Docklow Fishing Holidays we are here to welcome you to our wonderful fishing lakes, accommodation and facilities that will make your fishing holidays a memorable experience!… Year in year out….. How many fisheries in the UK can boast all this?
What we offer you for fishing holidays and fishing breaks at Docklow Pools is:
- We’ve been established since 1972, so possibly the oldest commercial fishery in the UK. Certainly the prettiest and most picturesque place for fishing holidays and fishing breaks in the UK. We’re set in 110 acres of splendid rural countryside. Beautiful surroundings, fantastic scenery, fresh air, relaxation the delights of Herefordshire
- Eight established fishing lakes and fishing pools stocked with Common & Mirror carp, Roach, Crucians, Grass carp, Ide, Barbel, Rudd, Tench, F1’s, Hybreds, Bream, Catfish, PLUS a unique Canal/Snake, a 60 peg pole anglers dream.
- Fishing holidays and fishing breaks with cottage accommodation of the highest quality set in beautiful Herefordshire landscape.
- Accommodation is easily described under either “Premier or Traditional properties”
- Traditional Bar and Restaurant in the 17th Century Farmhouse, boasting lots of character and log fires on site
- Adults only – Residents over 18 years old
- Farm house Bed and Breakfast available in 17th Century Building.
- Saturday to Saturday holidays all year around but mostly from March to October.
- Short breaks available for 3 nights min on certain properties – see short break page
- Docklow Welcome Video (This will give you a real taste of what we are about…)