Docklow Pools fishing holidays offer a quiet beautiful fishery set in tranquility of 110 acres of countryside in the north of Herefordshire, near the borders of Shropshire & Worcestershire. The perfect setting for fishing holidays and possibly the oldest if not the most handsome venue of its kind in the UK. We’ve been operating since 1972.
HOW MANY FISHERIES IN THE UK CAN BOAST ALL THIS?
- Certainly the prettiest and most picturesque place for fishing holidays & breaks in the UK. Beautiful surroundings, fantastic scenery, fresh air, relaxation the delights of Herefordshire
- Predominately we are a “Couples” business intended for peaceful enjoyable times. Adults only – Residents over 18 years old. Maximum party size is 6.
- Nine established fishing lakes – Including a carp & catfish lake called the Major Bill. A Tench pool. The unique Canal/Snake which is pole anglers dream. Great fishing and great choice
- Five private river stretches – boasting barbel, chub, dace, pike, bream, trout, salmon and grayling
- Great access and convenience to the lakes, facilities and accommodation.
- A wide choice of accommodation. From bungalows to Barn conversions. Premier properties to Pet Friendly. Lodges to Bed & Breakfast.
- Accommodation is easily described under either Premier or Traditional properties. Farm house Bed and Breakfast in farm house.
- Bar and Restaurant in the 17th Century Farmhouse, boasting lots of character and log fires on site along with superb great value pub food. See our trip advisor reviews
- Safe and friendly place to be
- Open all year around with the exception of Christmas 24th to 28th December
- Docklow Welcome Video (This will give you a real taste of what we are about and what to expect from Docklow Pools’ fishing holidays.)
EXTRAS WE DO OFFER