The winter can be long boring time of the year for some. Good news is that we rent our cottages to couples who like to get away from the real world and enjoy Docklow Pools and the Herefordshire countryside in the quieter times of the year with like minded people. That said its incredibly social from November to April:
- Halloween Night
- Bonfire Night party
- Docklow Dinner & Dance
- Christmas Parties
- New Year Party
- Valentines Party
- Docklow Championships
- Long Let Fishing Fun week
- Drennan Final normally here in October
- Amongst other nights together in the bar and Oak Room – something on most Saturdays.
- Friday nights are normally a gathering of long let friends after a long week at work, unwinding together!
Fishing is available 12 months a year and of course the rivers can be fantastic in winter months.
There is a winter league available to those interested, but you dont have to fish to enjoy the let. Additionally Simon runs a winter Classic every Sunday towards a £1000
Bar & Restaurant is open every Thursday, Friday & saturday evenings.
If youre invited to take a long let after your enquiry our rules are:
- We are adults only
- Guests cant live here permanently but use it for weekends and weeks holidays as much as they like
- Mustnt profit from allowing friends or family to use it
- No smoking
- Normal fishery rules apply
- Pay for their use of gas & electric
- Payments can be spread over the 5 month period – 1st November to 30th March
- If its your first year on long let then we will give you October FREE as a taster
- Permanent Caravan customers can enjoy a £400 discount
- Guests who’ve had two full weeks with us can enjoy a 10% discount from long let too
- October and April are available at discounted rates for long let customers
- Guests provide their own linen
- Friends are welcome to come and join
Prices for winter period 2014 to 2015
|Detached||Central Heated||Berth||Name||Five Month Total Price including VAT|
|No||Yes||2||Wind in the Willows||£1,450|