For a very long time we’ve been seeking a perfect stretch of grayling type river fishing close to Docklow, mostly to run a float through. Delighted to confirm that in July 2016, we acquired a private stretch of the beautiful river Lugg.
It has lots of benefits:
- First one is that its less than 10 minutes drive away in the quiet village of Bodenham
- It has its own secure parking
- Its 100% private for Docklow members & residents only
- The countryside is lovely
- Access/pegs are good, in fact brilliant in places.
- Species include – Grayling, Chub, Roach, Trout & Dace
- Perfect for trotting
To fish the Docklow Pools stretch of the Lugg, an angler needs to become a member of stay with us on holiday