- Restaurant – Supervisor & waiting team. Evenings. April to October. Great pay. Tips. No split shifts. Likely hours 5.30 to 10.30pm
- Kitchen – “Commi/Souz” chef. apprentice ship option available
- Saturday morning cleaners – Only want 1st rate people to join our already 10 strong team. £10 per hour. 9am to 2pm from April to October. Must be experienced cleaners
- Saturday bed making – ideal for junior cleaning staff. £5 per hour. 9am to 2pm. summer work
Junior individuals please be aware of Government regulations – www.gov.uk/child-employment
Are you a:
- Friendly person with a warm personality?
- Hard working? Conscientious? Reliable?
- Looking for a full time role? with full time responsibilities?
- Can drive – have own transport?
- Work evenings and weekends
if so we are always looking for quality individuals to enhance our already strong business.
Good people only apply. No time wasters
Job Vacancies at Docklow Pools & Fisherman’s Arms – To apply please, read information below first to answer sensible questions.
Then email if available your information to email provided.
Follow up with a telephone in office hours to discuss.
Please email email@example.com with your details and cv if you have one.
References maybe required.
All roles are on the books – no cash in the hand roles.
Docklow Pools is a holiday business, increasingly busier in the spring, summer and autumn months.
Loyalty – Work opportunities (for the right person) exist too in the quieter months of the year yet on a reduced scale.
For the right person we’d work hard to provide employment in our quieter times too.
A great place to work – Docklow Pools & Fishermans Arms celebrated 40 years of trading in October 2012