The Fishermans Arms at Docklow Pools:
probably the best Sunday Carvery in Herefordshire!
Available EVERY SUNDAY throughout the year (exception Christmas Day)
Currently in Winter Hours serving 12-3pm
JUST £10.95 for 1 course..
· Our famous Sunday Carvery, is available every Sunday throughout the year
· Four locally sourced Meats to include Beef, Lamb, Pork & Turkey
· Gluten free options
· Vegetarian & Vegan options
· Fresh, seasonal vegetables, Homemade Yorkshire puddings, Stuffing & Neil’s homemade gravy
· Served every Sunday 12-3
· Booking recommended
· Two large Function rooms for large parties
· 4 Log fires
· Children’s Menu
· Delicious homemade desserts
· Dog Friendly
· Local draught Beers
· Special Occasions
· Contact details- 01568 760256- email firstname.lastname@example.org
· Trip advisor
· Location- Ideally situated on the A44 Between Leominster & Bromyard, in Herefordshire
· Woodland walk
· Ample Parking
· Easy Disabled Access
Our restaurant doesn’t just serve a Sunday Carvery, we also offer a full menu throughout the weekend.
Whether you’re staying with us on holiday or local to Docklow, the Fishermans Arms welcomes you to join us at weekends for fantastic homemade food and open log fires.
Our Winter opening is Friday, Saturday and Sunday lunch. Thursday, Friday & Saturday evening only, Sunday lunch is a carvery which has a wonderful reputation across the county of Herefordshire and beyond.
All our meats are from a local butcher.
It means that we are more than just a fishery. People who come on holiday love the fact that they can eat well, in friendly traditional surroundings, at great value prices without actually leaving the Docklow estate.
Sundays are normally a busy day because of strong local reputation so bookings are essential. 01568 760 256 or email email@example.com The Fishermans Arms has both a restaurant a la carte menu and an impressive bar snack menu too.