Wishing everyone a very Happy Christmas!!!……………….Opening Hours over festive period:
- open every day of the year. Honesty box outside shop or become a member through tackle shop…….
- Fisherman’s Arms
- open Friday 22nd, Saturday 23rd.
- Closed 24th, 25th, 26th & 27th. Reopen evenings only 28th, 29th, 30th.
- New Years is a ticket only party.
- Evening of Monday 1st January open then return to winter hours from 2nd onwards……………
- closed 23rd to 28th, picking up calls and messages 28th to 2nd January.
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org for urgent assistance………..
- Docklow Tackle shop
- is a separate business.
- Refer to them for their opening hours…..
Winter Hours – November to March 25th
Open Friday and Saturday (Breakfast, Lunch and Evenings)
Open Sunday Lunch
(All other days are a possibility depending on availability and numbers – call for details)
Summer Hours – Open 7 days a week (25th March to 31st October)
- Olives £3.00
- Garlic Bread £3.50
- Garlic bread With Cheese £4.00
- Bread & aioli £3.00
To Start your evening….
- Barbeque Spare Ribs: – with hickory smoked barbeque sauce £5.50
- Battered Brie Wedges: – accompanied with hot Cumberland sauce £5.00
- Camembert: – to share? £8.50
- Chilli Beef Nachos: – topped with jalapenos & grated cheese (to share?) £5.00
- Crispy Deep-Fried Whitebait £5.50
- Garlic Mushrooms: – mushrooms bound in a creamy garlic sauce served with a crusty roll £4.50
- Homemade Soup of the day: – with Crusty roll and butter £3.50
- Prawn Cocktail: – on a bed of lettuce topped with a Marie rose sauce £5.50
The Fishy bit
- Deep Fried 8oz Cod: – Batter Crisp Cod Fillet garnished and served with Fresh Lemon and tartare sauce (also available plain grilled if preferred) £9.50
- Breaded Scampi: – Juicy Whole Tail Scampi deep fried and served with salad garnish, fresh Lemon and Tartare Sauce £9.00
- Grilled Fillet of Bass: – Nestling on spicy stir-fried vegetables with a delicate tarragon cream
- Luxury Fish & Creamy Leek Pie: – with Salad £9.50
- (v) Mediterranean vegetable wellington: – with chips and salad £9.95
- (v) Vegetarian shepherd’s pie: – with goat’s cheese mash, chips & salad £9.95
- ½ Oven roasted chicken: – chips, peas & gravy £9.00
- Bacon Wrapped Chicken Breast: – filled with a homemade stuffing and laced with creamy white wine and tarragon sauce £11.50
- Beef chilli con carne: – with chips or rice £9.00
- Braised Lamb Shank in red wine sauce: – with new potatoes and peas £11.00
- Braised minted Lamb shank: – with new potatoes & peas £11.00
- Chefs mighty Beef lasagne: – chips and garlic bread £9.50
- Homemade liver & bacon casserole with mash & peas £8.50
- Parma Ham, double egg & chips £9.00
- Pork Loin Steaks: – Chargrilled and served on a bed of mashed potato with a port and stilton cream £12.50
- Sauté of Beef Stroganoff: – cooked with onions, mushrooms, paprika and Dijon mustard, flamed with brandy and finished with cream £12.95
- Spicy chicken tikka masala with chips or rice or both £9.50
- Steak or Chicken Sizzler: – You can hear this coming! Everyone wants your dinner!
- Trio Sausages: – Casseroled with lardoons of bacon and sliced onions served on a bed of mashed potato with rich red wine sauce £8.50
- Home-made Steak and Ale: – tender pieces of local Herefordshire beef and onions, bound in a rich gravy served in a puff pastry case £11.00
(Add stilton for £1 extra)
From the Grill
Lord Docklow’s Rump: – Cooked and sliced to your liking, garnished with grilled tomato, onion rings and pan-fried mushroom
- 8oz £11.50
- 12oz £12.75
- 16oz £14.25
- Sirloin 8oz: – 12oz £12.95
- “Surf & Turf” 8oz Rump with Tempura king prawns £13.95
- 10oz D cut Gammon: – accompanied with pineapple rings or local free-range eggs, grilled tomato, onion rings and pan-fried mushrooms £11.50
- Rack of BBQ spare ribs: – with homemade coleslaw £10.50
- (Mixed Grills or Fillet can be ordered if prepaid with 24 hours notice)
All steaks served with Grilled Tomato & Mushrooms, Chips, Onion rings & salad garnish
Steak sauces available: Peppercorn, Stilton or Dianne £1.50
Farmer Jack Burgers
- The New “Docklow Dazzler”: – Try two x 8oz Beef Burger with Bacon & Cheese, onion rings and relish in a Brioche bun…with salad & garnish £12.50
- Pulled Pork Burger: – with the works £10.50
- Lamb Burger: – an amazing alternative to traditional beef burgers £10.50
- Burger & Fries: – The original, but not so crazy version £7.50
- 8oz Rump Steak Burger: – Cooked how you like £12.50
- * All served with fries
- Classic ploughman’s: – 3 cheeses, cold meats, mixed leaf salad & fresh bread £11.00
- Grilled Rump Steak: – Strips of grilled rump steak cooked to your preference on a bed of mixed leaves with new potatoes £14.50
- Prawn Salad: – North Atlantic Prawns in a light Marie rose sauce on a bed of mixed leaves with new potatoes £13.50
- Chips (as a side) £1.50
- Chips (on their own):- £3.50
- Bread & Butter
- Onion Rings £1
(The Diet starts tomorrow) ….” Time for Dessert”
- Buttery Lemon tart: £4.50
- Toasted Belgium Waffle: – with chocolate & caramel sauce, vanilla ice cream £5.00
- Baked vanilla cheesecake: – with raspberry coulis £4.50
- Three Cheese board & Biscuits £6.50
- Fresh cream filled profiteroles with chocolate sauce £4.75
- Our Famous Ice cream sundae: – (choice of strawberry, chocolate & Vanilla) £4.50
- Warm triple chocolate fudge cake: – with ice cream £5.00
- Warm sticky toffee pudding:- with butterscotch (perfect with ice cream) £4.50
Our Coffees are from the fabulous range. (Without George Clooney!)
- Cappuccinos – £2.00
- Expresso – £2.00
- Latte – £2.00
- Americano – £2-00
- Hot Chocolate – £2.50
- Pot of Tea for 1 – £2.50
- Liqueur Coffee (liqueur + Americano) – POA
- Specials board in restaurant
Carvery- Sunday lunch
- Herefordshire Roast Beef with homemade Yorkshire pudding
- Traditional Local Roast Lamb and mint sauce
- LocalRoast Pork with apple sauce and crackling
- Turkey & Stuffing
Vegetarian options please enquire
Selection of fresh local seasonal vegetables, roast and new potatoes. £10.95
Starters, Puddings & Coffees available
The “Major Bill” and “Farmer Jack” are named after our lakes here at Docklow Pools.
Welcome to the Fisherman’s Arms. Sit back, unwind, relax and enjoy our super pub grub.
As a predominantly seasonal business our fabulous bar & restaurant has seasonal opening hours:
We are 7 days a week food and drinks until Mid October. There after its weekend opening only.
Sunday Lunch Carvery- 1200-1500 EVERY SUNDAY
Open for breakfasts, lunches and evening meals (evenings always best to book)
All of our produce is sourced locally when possible, all meats are from the Herefordshire, Shropshire and Worcestershire area. We use Herefordshire meats as our butcher.
If you are after fine dining or impatient for food maybe we aren’t the place for you. We offer great country pub food served in a relaxing environment Always suggest booking a table where possible