Dairy & Sheep Pen lodges have had a radical face lift in the winter of 2017. If you’ve stayed in them previously, you wont recognise the difference!
Both are now stunning bed and breakfast rooms. They are on the ground floor. (There has been a demand for ground floor B&B stays)
Additionally they have disabled bathroom facilities, including large walk in showers.
Each room has two 3/4 size beds, wardrobe with storage, tea & coffee making facilities, Freeview television. Both property has its own fishing tackle lock near by.
Car parking is literally outside the front door.
From April to October these lodges are weekly rentals only – Saturday to Saturday. They are priced as Farm House B&B
The bar and restaurant is merely a stones throw away, which can take care of any catering needs.
- Location– Opposite Main Farm House
- Type– Twin Bed Open plan
- Style– Room only, Open Plan B&B room. Ground Floor
- Male only parties allowed? YES
- Nearest and furthest lakes? Nearest lake Mickey Mouse (2 minutes walk) , furthest lake Major Bill (15 minutes)
- In Season Short Break option? No
- Pets allowed? No
- Electric meter? YES £1 coin
- Sleeps? Two
- Bath or shower? En-suite shower room
- Central heating? Yes
- Suitable for Disabled? Yes, all one level. One small step up to front door. Has Disabled facilities
- Alternative choices? Farm House B&B Or Self Catering lodges (Ash Elm etc)
- Private Tackle shed & Car Park space? Yes both