Ash, Oak, Beech, Sycamore, Elm & Holly
We have six 2 person self catering twin bed lodges in a terrace. All are fitted with gas cooker, fridge and microwave, the water and heating is mains gas.
There is a private lockup for each lodge to keep your tackle and wellies in. These lodges are well placed for access to the Major Bill, Moby, Farmer Jack, and well away from the main buildings.
The lodges have their own lock ups, specifically for bait and tackle.
- Accommodation is available by 2p.m on day of arrival
- Vacate by 10 am on day of departure
- Docklow is adults only – 18 years +
- Docklow is a predominately a couples venue
- Fishermen lodges are purposely for two males sharing
- We do not cater for large groups of male only parties – six people maximum
What we provide:
- All accommodation have beds ready made. Linen provided on day of arrival
- All accomodation has it’s own tackle lock up, (At no time must and tackle or bait be taken in to the cottages)
- Self catering cottage includes – gas cooker, microwave, food fridge (no bait), toaster
- Your own parking space close by.
What we dont provide:
- Personal towels and tea towels.
- Additional Toilet rolls & bin bags
- Gas and Electric – Electric is supplied via coin operated meters. Gas is a meter reading calculation at the beginning
Give us a ring on: 01568 760256 for further details. . . .