Mr Crabtrees - Wind in the Willows
Both cottages are beautiful and described by some as our very best cottages.
Wind in the Willows and Mr Crabtrees are identical cottages next door to each other. Guests looking for quality comfortable accommodation for 2 people need look no further....
A spacious semi-detached cottage was originally planned as a three bedroom but built as a 2-person cottage with fabulous views down the valley.
Both cottages have a large en-suite bathroom with walk in shower, ladies vanity area, 5ft King size bed and a plasma TV on the wall in the bedroom.
Downstairs you have a large lounge with big screen TV and DVD player, leading outside you have raised decking with a beautiful view to sit out and look at.
Properties are equipped with a fully fitted kitchen, gas cooker, washing machine, microwave, fridge, mains gas central heating.
Close by, one has their car parking, exclusive tackle store. A minutes’ walk away is the Fisherman’s Arms or tackle shop, with fishing on a variety of pools literally a minute on again. Location wise it’s the best of the lot.
- Location: bottom of the court-yard over looking golf course
- Type: Premier
- Style: one double bedroom en-suite
- Male only parties allowed? No
- Nearest and furthest lakes? Snake & Mickey Mouse (2 minutes walk) Major Bill (10 minute walk)
- In Season Short Break option? No
- Pets allowed? No
- Electric meter? No
- Sleeps? One couple
- Bath or shower? Shower
- Central heating? Yes
- Suitable for Disabled? No – Property has Stairs
- Alternative choices? Waters Edge or Waters side
- Private Tackle shed & Car Park space? Yes