Intended Changes for 2022
- - Central Heated
- - Our only One Bedroom Premier Bungalow near the courtyard
- - Has an upgrade of kitchen
- - Intended work to be done over the winter of 2021 into 2022
Hillside is a comfortable bungalow tucked away in a small mews near the golf course, at the side of the hill. That said its completely flat area so don’t worry with about any hiking!
Outside it looks down across the valley and the lakes, which makes it a perfect relaxing place after a hard day.
It has a fully fitted kitchen including microwave, gas cooker and toaster. Also a breakfast bar and dining table. It’s a lovely layout and a favourite amongst a lot of customers. Hillside has a detached lounge from the kitchen area.
The bedroom is tastefully furnished with a double bed, bedside cabinets and a wardrobe. Hillside offers a bath too.
Car parking is thirty feet away, and lock up closer.
- Accommodation is available by 2p.m on day of arrival
- Vacate by 10 am on day of departure
- Docklow is adults only - 18 years +
- Docklow is a predominately a couples venue
- Hillside is for couples only
- We do not cater for large groups of male only parties - six people maximum
What we provide:
- All accommodation have beds ready made. Linen provided on day of arrival
- All accomodation has it's own tackle lock up, (At no time must and tackle or bait be taken in to the cottages)
What we dont provide:
- Personal towels and tea towels.
- Additional Toilet rolls & bin bags
- Gas and Electric - Electric is supplied via coin operated meters. Gas is a meter reading calculation at the beginning
- Location: Near to Fisherman’s Arms
- Type: One double bedroom cottage- en suite
- Style: Traditional
- Male only parties allowed? No
- Nearest and furthest lakes? Snake Major Bill
- In Season Short Break option? No
- Pets allowed? No
- Electric meter? Yes
- Sleeps? One couple
- Bath or shower? Both
- Central heating? Yes
- Suitable for Disabled? Yes
- Alternative choices? Spinney
- Private Tackle shed & Car Park space? Yes