New for 2012, Arrow lodge is an excellent new Log cabin to compliment our two berth log cabins.
A detached two berth log cabins (one bedroom) , situated privately behind the Moby Dick lake close to the Match pool.
The front garden runs down to the small brook and at the rear over the village of Docklow’s green pastures. It’s a small piece of Heaven for those looking for a quiet break in the countryside
A comfortable lounge, with large television with freeview.
Gas central heating throughout. Kitchen & dining area is smart and spacious with gas cooker, microwave and fridge. The decoration has been carefully chosen to compliment the surroundings. King sized bedroom with pine furniture, bathroom with shower.
Parking and exclusive tackle lock up is immediately outside.
- Location-Lower site, close proximity to lakes
- Type-One double bedroom detached
- Style-Log cabin
- Male only parties allowed?No
- Nearest and furthest lakes? Nearest lake Moby Dick, furthest lake Major Bill
- In Season Short Break option? No
- Pets allowed? No
- Electric meter? No
- Sleeps? one couple (2)
- Bath or shower? En-suite shower room
- Central heating? Yes
- Suitable for Disabled? Yes, all one level. One small step up to front door
- Alternative choices? Wates edge, waters side, Severn or Teme
- Private Tackle shed & Car Park space? Yes both