Normally Three “Opens” a week, twelve months a year regardless of the weather
Draw at 9am at Docklow Tackle unless otherwise stated.
Docklow Match rules apply
£15 on Sunday
£10 Saturday & Thursdays
Results will be sent to the major fishing magazines for publication, plus shown on our website under Match results
1st April to 1st October =
- Saturday – Open on Snake.
- Sunday – Open on Stock Pool – Essential to book (Residents or Locals alike). 22 pegs, maximised to 18 fishing, however if high numbers apply, Simon may consider using another pool in addition to the Stocky. Call Tackle shop at Docklow to book in – Tel: 01568760 544
- Tuesday – Residents Match on Match Lake (must be staying with us for the week in properties , not caravans to fish this “fun” match). Drawn Monday night in the bar evening before
- Thursday – Open on Farmer Jack Lake
October through the winter to April =
- Saturday – Members and Residents Open
- Sunday – Open on Match Lake
- Thursday – Open on Farmer Jack
Please be aware that the large majority of anglers who fish the Opens are members of Docklow.
Most members fish the Members matches which are 2nd Saturday of the month.