There are THREE Different membership types at Docklow for you to enjoy:
- Docklow Pools Membership – All Pools (except the Major Bill Pool) with the added option of Rivers for just an additional £12 a year. See Point 1 below
- Docklow Major Bill Membership – Presently closed with its existing 40 priviledged members. Allows a member to fish all pools at Docklow on a double ticket. See Point 2 below
- Docklow Pools River Only Membership – This is a new membership offering following the purchase of the new second River Wye stretch aquisition in April 2011. River only membership is just £50+ vat = £60 per year. See Point 3 below
On the 14th December 2011 we announced exciting new schemes for our members which include reducing the cost of the memberships as shown below and payment methods. A member can enjoy our pools now for as little as £2.50 a month! New members just £5 a month! Its bargain time.
1 – Docklow Membership
Membership is available from 1st January 2012 to 1st April 2013. New renewal date will be April annually in line with EA license
Major Bill is a completely seperate arrangement, and not to be confused with normal membership. Has a waiting list for existing members
Joining member ₤60
Second year ₤60
Five year ₤60
Ten year ₤50
Twenty year ₤30
Major Bill, over 18 years old inc Night fish
Joining member ₤250
Second year ₤200
Third year ₤180
Five year ₤160
Twenty years membership and over 70 years old = FREE
- Senior Citizens over 65 years = £40
- Junior Tickets for under 16’s (accompanied with an adult) £40
- Husband and Wife, Partners, Parent & Child, Grandparent and Grandchild = £80
- Additional annual rod £20 (Allows you to fish all lakes excluding Major Bill with two rods)
- Additional Children and Wives etc = £20
- Retainer is available for Single rod members only at £10 per annum. No retainer received, service years start again
- Extended River option is just £12 for the year
- Children must be under 16 years old if applying for the concession – parent & child etc
- All prices Include VAT
2 – Major Bill Membership
- Our specimen pool which is for predominately residents, although we have limited 40 members who are known to the business.
- Waiting list applies for existing members only, yet its a case of waiting on someone to drop out to enter. Pool is now predominately for residents, hence why limited numbers of members.
- 18 pegs
- Major Bill members can again extend their membership to include the rivers too for just £12 a year like normal membership
- Thirteen 20lbs+ Carp were stocked in November alone
- Biggest recorded Cat fish is 67lb
3 – River Only
- Exciting news, we have bought an additional Wye stretch at Rotherwas Hereford to compliment our three pieces on the Wye at Preston Wye and the Teme at Tenbury Wells.
- These two rivers are now available to Docklow Members and residents only.
- River Teme/Wye Annual permit for rivers only, so no pools is just £50+vat = £60 a year
- All anglers must book in tackle shop 01568 760544 before attending rivers, so we know who shouldnt be!
- Members ensure you carry membership booklet
- Members should act as a bailiff on these stretches and refer all issues, if any, to the office at Docklow 01568760256
Ask for details: 01568760256 or firstname.lastname@example.org