Job Vacancies at Docklow Pools & Fisherman’s Arms
To apply please, read information below first to answer sensible questions.
- Then email if available your information to email provided.
- Follow up with a telephone in office hours to discuss.
- Good luck!
- Kitchen Support Cook – Position Filled April 2014
- Restaurant Waitresses – In line with the Fisherman’s Arms growth, looking for server (s) who are capable, have high standards of customer excellence, reliable, hard working and are strong team players. Must be good with people, staff & customers. Must be good under pressure, when restaurant and kitchen become busier. So an organised individual is a must. Hours will increase as summer season progresses. Evening work so being able to drive yourself is a must. Role starts from January 2014 onwards. Interested email firstname.lastname@example.org via current information. To be review March 2014
- (Summer time May to October Saturday Morning Cleaners) – We have a small team of housekeepers/cleaners on the books. But looking for 3 additional individuals with proven cleaning experience to join our Saturday team. Hours are every Saturday mornings 9am to 2pm from Mid April through to the end of September. On the books. £9 an hour. (No cash in the hand arrangements). Preferably at least 3 years cleaning experience. If you’re hardworking, reliable and take can pride in seeing a good job done, then give Jonathan or Josie a call on 01568760256 or email email@example.com
- Bar staff – Evenings – To be review March 2014
All roles are on the books – no cash in the hand roles.
- Docklow Pools is a holiday business, increasingly busier in the spring, summer and autumn months.
- Loyalty – Work opportunities (for the right person) exist too in the quieter months of the year yet on a reduced scale.
- There is a lot of work and at the same time a great deal of monies to be earnt for the right person. Make “hay while the sunshines“
- For the right person we’d work hard to provide employment in our quieter times too.
- All roles are fixed term contracts and not permanent
- A great place to work – Docklow Pools & Fishermans Arms celebrated 40 years of trading in October 2012