Job Vacancies at Docklow Pools & Fishermans Arms
To apply please, read information below first to answer sensible questions. Then email if available your information to email provided. Follow up with a telephone in office hours to discuss. Good luck!
- Kitchen Support Cook – An exciting role has been created for an individual with high energy and strong work ethic. A 2nd cook required to support Chef here at the Fishermen’s Arms. Initial probation period (3 months) could lead to full time employment. Must be reliable, clean, good team work, hard working, have good attention to detail and be willing to work under pressure. No previous restaurant employment necessary although naturally must be able to cook. Will be judged to hit the ground running so be aware of being up to speed pretty quickly. Role offers great opportunity to work and learn in busy kitchen that has a great reputation and a 5* Hygenie rating. The Fisherman’s Arms business is growing so therefore kitchen recruitment is now a priority. Rate of pay and associated benefits will be discussed at any meeting or interview. Most evenings although some day work too. Serious applicants need only apply in the local area. Will reply to all sensible applications. Please send your CV to Jonathan Bozward email@example.com and then call 01568760256 week days in office hours should you require more information.
- Restaurant Waitresses – In line with the Fisherman’s Arms growth, looking for server (s) who are capable, have high standards of customer excellence, reliable, hard working and are strong team players. Must be good with people, staff & customers. Must be good under pressure, when restaurant and kitchen become busier. So an organised individual is a must. Hours will increase as summer season progresses. Evening work so being able to drive yourself is a must. Role starts from January 2014 onwards. Interested email firstname.lastname@example.org via current information.
- Golf green maintainence person – Filled
- (Summer time May to October Saturday Morning Cleaners) – We have a small team of housekeepers/cleaners on the books. But looking for 3 additional individuals with proven cleaning experience to join our Saturday team. Hours are every Saturday mornings 9am to 2pm from Mid April through to the end of September. On the books. £9 an hour. (No cash in the hand arrangements). Preferably at least 3 years cleaning experience. If youre hardworking, reliable and take can pride in seeing a good job done, then give Jonathan or Josie a call on 01568760256 or email email@example.com
All roles are on the books – no cash in the hand roles.
- Docklow Pools is a holiday business, increasingly busier in the spring, summer and autumn months.
- Loyality – Work opportunities (for the right person) exist too in the quieter months of the year yet on a reduced scale.
- There is a lot of work and at the same time a great deal of monies to be earnt for the right person. Make “hay while the sunshines“
- For the right person we’d work hard to provide employment in our quieter times too.
- All roles are fixed term contracts and not permanent
- A great place to work – Docklow Pools & Fishermans Arms celebrated 40 years of trading in October 2012