Job Vacancies at Docklow Pools & Fisherman’s Arms
To apply please, read information below first to answer sensible questions.
- Then email if available your information to email provided.
- Follow up with a telephone in office hours to discuss.
- Good luck!
- Talented capable evening service person required for our growing restaurant. Looking for maturity.
Looking for one more person for Sunday evenings maybe more.
Please email email@example.com (not Facebook) with your details and cv if you have one.
All roles are on the books – no cash in the hand roles.
- Docklow Pools is a holiday business, increasingly busier in the spring, summer and autumn months.
- Loyalty – Work opportunities (for the right person) exist too in the quieter months of the year yet on a reduced scale.
- There is a lot of work and at the same time a great deal of monies to be earnt for the right person. Make “hay while the sunshines“
- For the right person we’d work hard to provide employment in our quieter times too.
- All roles are fixed term contracts and not permanent
- A great place to work – Docklow Pools & Fishermans Arms celebrated 40 years of trading in October 2012
Job Vacancies at www.docklowpools.com
Saturday morning cleaners – every saturday 9am to 2pm
Saturday morning Junior member of staff (under 18 years considered) – general kitchen duties
Restaurant server – evenings until October
Call Jonathan 01568760 256 (BUT email your details over to firstname.lastname@example.org before – Not facebook)