Job Vacancies at Docklow Pools & Fisherman’s Arms
To apply please, read information below first to answer sensible questions.
- Then email if available your information to email provided.
- Follow up with a telephone in office hours to discuss.
- Good luck!
- Talented capable evening service person required for our growing restaurant. Looking for maturity.
Looking for one more person for Sunday evenings maybe more.
Please email email@example.com (not Facebook) with your details and cv if you have one.
All roles are on the books – no cash in the hand roles.
- Docklow Pools is a holiday business, increasingly busier in the spring, summer and autumn months.
- Loyalty – Work opportunities (for the right person) exist too in the quieter months of the year yet on a reduced scale.
- There is a lot of work and at the same time a great deal of monies to be earnt for the right person. Make “hay while the sunshines“
- For the right person we’d work hard to provide employment in our quieter times too.
- All roles are fixed term contracts and not permanent
- A great place to work – Docklow Pools & Fishermans Arms celebrated 40 years of trading in October 2012
Are you a chef, cook? Looking for a few extra hours?
Opportunity to work with existing kitchen/restaurant team and chef Neil.
Summer evening work.
Restaurant is doing so well we’re looking to expand our team
For a reply please….
1- email cv to Docklowpools@hotmail.com with contact details
2- serious applicants only
3- leave a day time contact number so we can call you to discuss