Welcome to the Fisherman’s Arms. Sit back, unwind, relax and enjoy our super pub grub.
Main courses in some cases can take 20-30 minutes. Recommend a glass of wine from our impressive wine list, or a starter whilst you’re waiting.
- Open every evening from 1st April to 15th October (suggest booking in the summer) – Serving Al la Carte and Bar Snacks every evening
- Opening Hours apply – April through to 15th October – 6:00 – 9:00pm (Saturdays from 5pm)
- Food until 9pm – Bar until 11pm
- Breakfasts from 8.30am
- Lunchtimes Bar open every day
- Lunch time Food is Midweek = Pies, Pasties and Sandwiches until 2pm
- Saturday lunch time full menu & bar available
- Sunday lunch is available every Sunday of the year regardless of season (excluding Christmas)
- (Winter hours apply from Mid October to end of March which is Friday & Saturday evenings)
Some of vegetables are actually grown here at Docklow. Yet all our produce is locally sourced and meats all from the Herefordshire, Shropshire and Worcestershire area. We use Stuart Fletcher of Leominster & Herefordshire meats as our butchers.