A new caravan site is being built which is intended to be opened October 2012.
This will be a grand arrangement, by the Railway pool (in the 1800′s a railway line ran from Leominster to Bromyard along this piece of land). It will have 20 pitches for both storage and tourers.
Prices have been kept sensible for the reason that the access road is not tarmaced (waiting for hardcore to settle before doing so), and the site is established after landscaping. That doesnt mean its out of bounds because to most people its perfect and allows anglers to come and visit Docklow, its just us being too honest and managing expectations.
All pictures taken April 2012. Will develop as the year goes on
Railway pool is behind new log cabins and Fisherman Lodges
Normal rules apply – Adults only etc
If youre interested in a storage pitch please give Jonathan a call on 01568760256
Terms, conditions and Information
There are presently three touring pitches available at Docklow pools (until the new pitches are released as above).
- Caravan site will be closed from 15th October until February 2012
- Pitches for Docklow Pools members is £15 a night which includes awnings. Price frozen since 2011 (infact reduced from 2009)
- Non members price is £17.50 a night
- If youre intending stay on the pitches more than 4 nights its worth joining the membership - http://www.docklowpools.com/docklow-membership.php
- All Caravan Prices includes awnings within price
- Pitches to be paid up front either online or via debit card at least two months before arrival. Non payment will mean readvertising pitches.
- Cancellations 72 hours before arrival are non refundable
- Members please be aware of rules for fishing regarding guests
- Caravaners must buy day tickets if non members. Three pools available – Mickey Mouse, Moby Dick and Figure of 8.
- Caravan guests can not fish the residents match on a Tuesday but are invited to fish the three other Opens held each week at Docklow
- Dogs must be kept on a lead at all times. Charge is still £4 per pet per day. We dont accept aggressive or “yappy” animals.
- Three pitches available – previously 10
- Access road has changed. Not tarmaced. Access since 2010 has been past Farm Jack pool over small brook Ford. New road intended for possible 2013
- Pitches have electric hook up, and waste disposal
- Shower available for Caravan guests – Water and heating operated by £1 meter. Block is by Fisherman Lodges.
- No tents or children under 18 years old
- Maximum party size is 4 guests per caravan
- Pitches available at Midday of arrival, and must be vacated unless agreed otherwise at 11.30am
- It is important to note that as we are at a bottom of a valley the TV signal can sometimes be vague with the weather and tree cover. Recommended to bring your own sky aerial if television is important to you. Prices for the pitches have hardly increased in the last few years even with VAT rises to reflect the tv signal. Stronger signal will apply when pitches move
Please read Docklow Rules on fishing. For bookings or questions please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call week day time only 01568 760 256