We have 20 pitches for caravans. 13 have been leased on annual storage arrangements to regular valued guests. Leaving the remaining pitches for tourers to enjoy. The plan and intention, hopefully will be all 20 to be semi permanent arrangements.
That doesnt mean its out of bounds because to most people its perfect and allows anglers to come and visit Docklow, its just us being too honest and managing expectations.
Prices have been kept sensible for the reason that the access road is not tarmaced (waiting for hardcore to settle before doing so), and the site is established after landscaping. Yet taking into account local caravan parks that dont offer as much we do - no fishing, (or just one pool), plus no bar, restaurant and beautiful surroundings (adults only) have ascertained a park near by to be £27 a night! Most are over £22+ a night
All pictures taken April 2012. Will develop as the year goes on
Railway pool is behind new log cabins and Fisherman Lodges
Normal rules apply – Adults only etc
If youre interested in a storage pitch please give Jonathan a call on 01568760256
Terms, conditions and Information
- 20 pitches – 13 storage, 7 touring pitches available. Will reduce as permanents increase to full 20 capacity
- Pitches are £20 a night
- Discount applies to Docklow Pools members to £17.50 a night per pitch
- Prices include awnings
- Caravan customers are not consider full residents – therefore we recommend membership to regulars who wish to fish the lakes and rivers – www.docklowpools.com/docklow-membership.php
- To fish all lakes as a “resident” either become a member or stay in one of our weekly rented properties
- Pitches to be paid up front either online or via debit card at least two months before arrival. Non payment will mean readvertising pitches.
- Cancellations – all monies paid are non refundable – outside 14 days before arrival monies moved to an alternative date within two months of date booked. Within 14 days monies are lost. Suggest all guests insure their holidays in the event of something unexpected.
- Members please be aware of rules for fishing regarding guests
- Caravaners must buy day tickets if non members. Three pools available – Mickey Mouse, Moby Dick and Figure of 8.
- Caravan guests can not fish the residents match on a Tuesday but are invited to fish the three other Opens held each week at Docklow
- Dogs must be kept on a lead at all times. Charge is still £4 per pet per day. We dont accept aggressive or “yappy” animals.
- Access road has changed. Not tarmaced. Access since 2010 has been past Farm Jack pool over small brook Ford.
- Pitches have electric hook up, and waste disposal
- No tents or children under 18 years old
- Maximum party size is 4 guests per caravan
- Pitches available at Midday of arrival, and must be vacated unless agreed otherwise at 11.30am
- It is important to note that as we are at a bottom of a valley the TV signal can sometimes be vague with the weather and tree cover. Recommended to bring your own sky aerial if television is important to you. Prices for the pitches have hardly increased in the last few years even with VAT rises to reflect the tv signal. Stronger signal will apply when pitches move
- Water supply is switched off from the Sunday after bonfire night until 1st weekend of April. Water still available yet not on instant tap feed.
Please read Docklow Rules on fishing. For bookings or questions please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call week day time only 01568 760 256