Ash, Oak, Beech, Sycamore, Elm & Holly
We have eight 2 person self catering twin bed lodges. All are fitted with gas cooker, fridge and microwave, the water and heating is mains gas.
There is a private lockup for each lodge to keep your tackle and wellies in. These lodges are well placed for access to the Major Bill, Moby, Farmer Jack, and New Tench pool. Situated within close proximity of main lakes.
The lodges have their own lock ups, specifically for bait and tackle.
Location: Opposite Moby dick lake, near to the tench pool. Lodges are situated toward the lower end of our site at the bottom of the hill (see map)
Type:Ground floor, 2 single beds in an open plan living space with flat screen television and free view channels, separate shower room with sink and WC.
Furnishings: Chest of drawers, small wardrobe, dining table with two chairs, two single beds with linen. Each property has a private tackle lock up
Kitchen: The kitchen is fully equipped with a gas oven & hobs, grill, fridge, microwave, toaster & Kettle. Saucepans, frying pans and basic cooking utensils are provided. Crockery and glassware for two is also provided. Please be aware we do not provide tea or bath towels.
Pets? : We have two fisherman’s lodges situated at the opposite end of the site adjacent to the match pool, they have the same specification as these lodges but we do allow guests to bring pets at an extra supplement. “Clover” and “Snowdrop” are perfect for two people wishing to share twin bed, self catering, open plan accommodation. See “Pet friendly” .
Heating/Electric: Each lodge is fitted with gas central heating, these lodges do not have coin operated meters.
- Accommodation is available by 2p.m on day of arrival
- Vacate by 10 am on day of departure
- Docklow is adults only – 18 years +
- Docklow is a predominately a couples venue
- Fishermen lodges are purposely for two males sharing
- We do not cater for large groups of male only parties – six people maximum
What we provide:
- All accommodation have beds ready made. Linen provided on day of arrival
- All accommodation has it’s own tackle lock up, (At no time must and tackle or bait be taken in to the cottages)
- Self catering cottage includes – gas cooker, microwave, food fridge (no bait), toaster, kettle and basic cooking utensils.
- Your own parking space close by.
What we dont provide:
- Personal towels and tea towels.
- Additional Toilet rolls & bin bags, washing up liquid or consumables.
Give us a ring on: 01568 760256 for further details. . . .