Brand new for mid 2010 is our stunning new apartment!…introducing “Gone Fishing” apartment.
Named after the classic novel by Isaac Walton.
This is a large 2 bedroom 1st floor apartment, in perfect location for access to both bar & restaurant but also the lakes.
We would consider this to be the nicest 2 bedroom apartment we have.
The lounge is big with an open plan kitchen. Comfortable leather sofas, and dining area.
Each bedroom is unsuited. Bed are both doubles.
This property is available both on weekly rentals and on a short break (min 3 nights) during the summer
Location -Main site near to Fisherman’s arms
- Type – Two double bedroom apartment- both en suite
- Style -Premier
- Male only parties allowed? Yes
- Nearest and furthest lakes? Nearest match pool, furthest Major Bill
- In Season Short Break option? Yes
- Pets allowed? No
- Electric meter? No
- Sleeps? 2 Couples or 2 Gents
- Bath or shower? Shower
- Central heating? Yes
- Suitable for Disabled? Not suitable for people who cant climb stairs
- Alternative choices? Treetops or log cabins
- Private Tackle shed & Car Park space? Small tackle lock up at the foot of the stairs, car parking spaces.
With an extremely large lounge and open plan kitchen, “Gone Fishing” is one the finest properties Docklow Pools has to offer.
“Gone Fishing” has two bedrooms with King size beds, both have joining en-suite bathrooms. All pictures are of “Gone Fishing” apartment