Brand new for mid 2010 is our stunning new apartment!…introducing “Gone Fishing” apartment. Named after the classic novel by Isaac Walton.
With an extremely large lounge and open plan kitchen, “Gone Fishing” is one the finest properties Docklow Pools has to offer.
“Gone Fishing” has two bedrooms with King size beds, both have joining en-suite bathrooms. All pictures are of “Gone Fishing” apartment
- Location -Main site near to Fisherman’s arms
- Type – Two double bedroom apartment- both en suite
- Style -Premier
- Male only parties allowed? Yes
- Nearest and furthest lakes? Nearest match pool, furthest Major Bill
- In Season Short Break option? Yes
- Pets allowed? No
- Electric meter? No
- Sleeps? 2 Couples or 2 Gents
- Bath or shower? Shower
- Central heating? Yes
- Suitable for Disabled? Not suitable for people who cant climb stairs
- Alternative choices? Treetops or log cabins
- Private Tackle shed & Car Park space? Small tackle lock up at the foot of the stairs, car parking spaces.