These are lovely log cabins set nicely by the bridge which leads over the small “Humber” brook.
“Dippers Bridge” is called so as the very small and rare Dipper birds actually nest in the bridge at times of the year. You have to be quick to see these beautiful little things though….
In terms of location its perfect for those wanting to be close to the lakes, With its own parking and lock up shed the Match pool, Moby Dick lake and Mickey Mouse are all seconds away to walk.
- Location – Lower site- Adjacent to match pool
- Type -Detached one double bedroom
- Style -Traditional
- Male only parties allowed? No
- Nearest and furthest lakes? Nearest match pool, furthest major Bill
- In Season Short Break option? No
- Pets allowed? No
- Electric meter? Only Dippers bridge
- Sleeps? One couple
- Bath or shower? Dippers- Bath, whistle and Anglers shower
- Central heating? Dippers No- Whistle & Anglers Yes
- Suitable for Disabled?Yes
- Alternative choices? Teme, severn
- Private Tackle shed & Car Park space? Yes
All accommodation have beds ready made – but please bring personal towels and tea towels.
Accommodation is available by 2 p.m on day of arrival
All accommodation has it’s own tackle lock up, and at no time must any tackle or bait be taken into the cottages
Please Note: We do not cater for large groups of male only parties and we are an adults only venue, as we like to encourage couples of all ages to visit and discover our beautiful countryside retreat. Cabins suitable for couples only
Give us a ring on: 01568 760256 for further details. . . .