These are lovely log cabins set nicely by the bridge which leads over the small “Humber” brook.
“Dippers Bridge” is called so as the very small and rare Dipper bird actually nest in the bridge at times of the year. You have to be quick to see these beautiful little things though….
In terms of location its perfect for those wanting to be close to the lakes, With its own parking and lock up shed the Match pool, Moby Dick lake and Mickey Mouse are all seconds away to walk.
- Weekly Holidays only – No short break option available
- A very popular log cabin with rebooking customers because of location
- Considered under our Premier Range
- Two Berth = One Bedroom
- Detached Bungalow style property situated behind the Match Pool but very close to Moby Dick & Mickey Mouse lakes
- Adults & Couples Only
- 5 Minute walk to the tackle shop, bar and restaurant.
- Furthest Pool is 10 minute walk
- Bedroom includes large King size bed
- Bathroom ensuite – Walk in shower (Dippers Bridge has a Bath no shower)
- Large Freeview(sat) Television
- Kitchen includes – Gas Cooker, Microwave, Fridge (non freezer)
- Gas & Electric Paid by meter readings rather than coins
- Exclusive Parking space
- Private tackle lock is immediately outside
- Please note – Dippers Bridge is not central heated unlike Whistle Stop & Anglers Rest log cabins
All accommodation have beds ready made – but please bring personal towels and tea towels.
Accommodation is available by 2p.m on day of arrival
All accomodation has it’s own tackle lock up, and at no time must any tackle or bait be taken into the cottages
Please Note: We do not cater for large groups of male only parties and we are an adults only venue, as we like to encourage couples of all ages to visit and discover our beautiful countryside retreat. Cabins suitable for couples only
Give us a ring on: 01568 760256 for further details. . . .