Bramble – Pet Friendly bungalow
Bramble has been a popular choices for couples wishing to bring a pet for a while now. Its extremely close to the match lake for a start which is a big plus to most anglers. But also its close to the woodland walk, which if you intend letting your dog off the lead in the woods is a great option.
its a bungalow style property. with two bedrooms and one bathroom.
Parking and tackle lock up are immediately outside the door, which means there is no patio area with Bramble. If you’re going to sit by the lake anyway then this shouldn’t make too much difference.
Staff favourite – Mike Bozward “Yes, I’d say Bramble is my favourite. Its in a great position I think. Just behind the Match pool tucked away without most people knowing its there. The good thing is that anyone who needs anything can get it very easily, either walking a few minutes or quickly popping in the car.
As its a bungalow, its very easy for anyone with walking difficulties.
Inside the layout of the bungalow makes it the best cottage. Great size kitchen looking over our neighbours fields. The lounge is a great comfort size for 4 people. The six lodges were built originally for pets, and Bramble was one of them. If you have a pet or not I’d choose Bramble”
- Location -Behind Match Lake
- Type -Pet friendly. End of Terrace bungalow
- Style – Two bedrooms with one shower room
- Male only parties allowed? No
- Nearest and furthest lakes? Match lake (20 seconds walk), Furthest Major Bill (10 minute walk)
- In Season Short Break option? No
- Pets allowed? Yes
- Electric meter? Yes
- Sleeps? (4) Two couples
- Bath or shower? Shower
- Central heating? Yes
- Suitable for Disabled? Yes (one small step up to front door)
- Alternative choices? Honeysuckle. (Other options if not bringing a pet)
- Private Tackle shed & Car Park space? Yes
- Accommodation is available by 2p.m on day of arrival
- Vacate by 10 am on day of departure
- Docklow is adults only – 18 years +
- Docklow is a predominately a couples venue
- Bramble is for couples only
- We do not cater for large groups of male only parties – six people maximum
What we provide:
- All accommodation have beds ready-made. Linen provided on day of arrival
- All accommodation has its own tackle lock up, (At no time must and tackle or bait be taken in to the cottages)
- Your own parking space literally outside the door.
- Gas heating
What we don’t provide:
- Personal towels and tea towels.
- Additional Toilet rolls & bin bags
- Gas and Electric – Electric is supplied via coin operated meters.
Give us a ring on: 01568 760256 for further details. . . .