We’re delighted to offer four, one bedroom apartments for weekly holidays.
- Swan drift- A ground floor apartment with en suite shower room, small lounge with a gas heater and a fully fitted kitchen
- Pheasant Roost- A first floor (centrally heated) apartment with a fully fitted kitchen comfortable lounge & shower room
- Heron heights- A first floor (centrally heated) apartment with a fully fitted kitchen, comfortable lounge & shower room. Heron Heights is also available as a short break option.
- Mallards Nest- A ground floor (centrally heated) apartment with en suite shower room, small lounge and fully fitted kitchen.
Staff Favourite – Johnny Irwin “I have stayed in Heron Heights as a winter let, and come down every weekend not only to work in the shop but also socialise with my Docklow friends. We have a great time even in the colder weather. We’ve had Heron Heights for the last 8 years…say no more!” Heron heights is perfect for us. Its clean, spacious and very comfortable. I’m literally seconds away from everything I need, such as the pools, tackle lock up, tackle shop (helps as its where I work at the weekends!) and most importantly the bar & restaurant. Its nice to come back to your own place after a hard days fishing and relax in peaceful surroundings or watch free view TV”
- Location -Main site close to Fisherman’s arms
- Type -One double bedroom apartment
- Style -Traditional
- Male only parties allowed? Yes
- Nearest and furthest lakes? Nearest Snake, furthest Major bill
- In Season Short Break option? Yes Heron Heights only of the 4. Other 3 No
- Pets allowed? No
- Electric meter? Yes
- Sleeps? One couple
- Bath or shower? Shower
- Central heating? Pheasant roost, heron heights and Mallards nest
- Suitable for Disabled?Swan drift and Mallards Nest are ground floor
- Alternative choices? Hillside
- Private Tackle shed & Car Park space? Yes