There are 4 one bedroom apartments, near to both lakes and facilities.
Mallards Nest, Swan Drift are ground floor.
Pheasant Roost and Heron Heights are upstairs .
The lounges are comfortable for two, they contain one two seater sofa and one comfy chair, television and living gas fire.
Off the lounge is the kitchen with modern appliances, gas cooker, microwave, fridge, pots and pans and ample storage space. Also in the kitchen is a dining table and chairs.
The bedrooms are fitted with a pine double bed, wardrobes and pine furniture. They both have bathrooms next door, which have a shower, basin and WC.
Pheasant roost & Heron Heights are central heated.
Staff Favourite – Johnny Irwin
“My wife and I have Heron Heights as a winter let, and come down every weekend not only to work in the shop but also socialise with my Docklow friends. We have a great time even in the colder weather. We’ve had Heron Heights for the last 8 years…say no more!”
Heron heights is perfect for us. Its clean, spacious and very comfortable. I’m litterally seconds away from everything I need, such as the pools, tackle lock up, tackle shop (helps as its where I work at the weekends!) and most importantly the bar & restaurant. Its nice to come back to your own place after a hard days fishing and relax in peaceful surroundings or watch freeview tv.
- Location -Main site close to Fisherman’s arms
- Type -One double bedroom apartment
- Style -Traditional
- Male only parties allowed?No
- Nearest and furthest lakes? Nearest Snake, furthest Major bill
- In Season Short Break option? No
- Pets allowed? No
- Electric meter? Yes
- Sleeps? One couple
- Bath or shower? Shower
- Central heating? Pheasant roost and heron heights
- Suitable for Disabled?Swan drift and Mallards Nest are ground floor
- Alternative choices? Hillside
- Private Tackle shed & Car Park space? Yes