- Location -Main site near to Fisherman’s arms
- Type -Two bedroom cottage
- Style -Traditional
- Male only parties allowed?No
- Nearest and furthest lakes? Nearest match pool, furthest Major Bill
- In Season Short Break option? No
- Pets allowed? No
- Electric meter? Yes
- Sleeps? One double one single
- Bath or shower? Bath
- Central heating? No
- Suitable for Disabled?No
- Alternative choices? Foal yard
- Private Tackle shed & Car Park space? Yes
Kingfisher cottage is an old style traditional property situated in the court yard. Although it dates back to 1982, its still very popular with returning guests. Its the only property at Docklow that sleeps 3 – as in one double bedroom and a single bed in a separate room.
Its has one bathroom with a bath. This cottage is not for all male parties. With its old oak beams through out its feel like being away in the countryside.
Outside there is your own private car parking and a tackle shed too to keep your gear safe over night.
You’ll find this in the Traditional range under two bedrooms