Dovecote cottage is one of three cottages in the stable mews. Its a popular option for both short breaks and weekly holidays.
You’ll find Dovecote in our traditional range.
Its a cottage rather than a bungalow, close to car parking, restaurant, and 2 minutes down hill to the match and mickey mouse lakes.
It was three bedrooms and a bathroom with shower up stairs.
Down stairs, Dovecote has a large lounge. Adjoining kitchen with dining area.
Outside it looks over the garden at the rear. Plentiful car parking is seconds away. Plus tackle lock up too. Means you can mess around with equipment in front of your cottage without going to far.
As we say its a very very popular cottage. Get in quick. In 2015 every single day of the season sold, and with repeat business so strong please be aware its likely to be the same in years to come
- Location -Main site adjacent to fisherman’s arms
- Type -3 Bedroom cottage
- Style -Traditional
- Male only parties allowed?Yes
- Nearest and furthest lakes? Nearest match pool, furthest major bill
- In Season Short Break option? Yes
- Pets allowed? No
- Electric meter? No
- Sleeps? 3 Singles OR 3 couples
- Bath or shower? Shower
- Central heating? Yes
- Suitable for Disabled?No
- Alternative choices? Pigsty
- Private Tackle shed & Car Park space? Yes