Cottages: Apple tree, Cosy, Mill and Willow are our one bedroom traditional cottages perfect for both single and couples occupancy.
These 17th century converted barns are perfect for a traditional countryside experience.
- Location –Main site adjacent to the fisherman’s arms
- Type –Traditional cottage
- Style –One bedroom
- Male only parties allowed? Only as a single Occupancy
- Nearest and furthest lakes? Nearest Match pool- Furthest Stock pond
- In Season Short Break option? No to Cosy, Mill & Appletree (Willow Cottage Yes)
- Pets allowed? No
- Electric meter? Yes
- Sleeps? One single or a couple
- Bath or shower? Bath
- Central heating? No
- Suitable for Disabled? No – Property has Stairs
- Alternative choices? Swan Drift, Mallards Nest, Pheasant Roost, Heron Heights
- Private Tackle shed & Car Park space? Tackle store with key code (padlock NOT provided) Car parking space
Appletree is a small, one bedroomed cottage situated in a private mews a stones throw from the bar and restaurant.
Its the smallest cottage we have in terms of lounge and kitchen, yet the bedroom is a good size which a more than comfortable bathroom.
Its been a very popular choice for lots of returning couples, but we mostly aim towards single occupancy.
A great option if on a budget.
Mill cottage is a beautiful little cottage situated in the main courtyard near to the tackle shop.
It has traditional oak beams throughout and offers a welcoming countryside experience.
This along with Cosy are the first two cottages we started with in the 70s.
Cosy cottage is as the name suggests, one of our original cottages boasting traditional furnishings and authentic oak beams.
It is situated in the main courtyard just a stones throw from the bar and restaurant offering a perfect countryside experience.
We recommend this cottage and Appletree to single occupancy particularly.
Willow is a charming little cottage set in the courtyard mews. Willow boasts traditional furnishings along with an open plan kitchen and beautiful double bedroom complete with original oak beams.
This is one of six properties we allow short breaks on in summer season
Accommodation should be available by 2p.m on day of arrival All accommodation has its own tackle lock up, at no time must any tackle or bait be taken into the cottages Departure time is 10am Please Note: We do not cater for large groups of “male only” parties and we are adults only, as we like to encourage couples to visit and discover our beautiful countryside retreat. Give us a ring on: 01568 760256 or email email@example.com for further details. . . .